I honestly can barely even believe it’s here. It’s finally here. Those of you who know, know exactly how big of a deal today is. Michal Menert has been working on his new album Space Jazz for years. Years.
And it’s finally here.
I won’t write a review of the album because I hate writing album reviews and I’d rather you just listen to it yourself. I suggest you download it for free, and then donate to support the man who’s responsible for running one of the hottest new record labels and artist collectives, Super Best Records.
I cannot say just how excited I am for you all to hear it as it’s been difficult to just sit on this for the last week. Congratulations to Menert, as well, as I know just how much of his heart, soul, time, and money have gone into producing this work.
Here’s a track list (and check out the list of collaborators) as well as an embedded stream from Spotify. Tip: Leave this album on repeat in the background all day and he’ll get like a nickel. Where as if you listen to it on Soundcloud he doesn’t get shit.
1. Lightyears Apart (feat. Sam Goodman, Jordan Polovina & DJ Fundo)
2. The Moon Bounce
3. High Orbit (feat. Borahm Lee)
4. Low Orbit (feat. Keeplove? & Supervision)
5. Planet Tomorrow (feat. Manic Focus & Jubee)
6. Wormhole (feat. The Beatserver)
7. Another World (feat. Will Glazier, Colby Buckler & Dan De Lisle)
8. Lose Your Mind (feat. RA the Rugged Man)
9. Moon Light (feat. JK Soul, Matt Van Den Heuvel & Marcelo Moxy)
10. The Shadow of Your Heart (feat. Sam Goodman, C1, Borahm Lee & Greg Dubin)
11. Everything Shines
12. New Dawn (feat. Paul Basic & Marcelo Moxy)
14. Sweet Romance (feat. Keeplove?, C1 & Paul Basic)
15. Jettison (feat. Dominic Lalli, Borahm Lee, Will Glazier & Dan De Lisle)